Come to find out the Red Canids vs Sentinels game had already started while Torn was still allowing bets to be placed for quite a while. The whole thing should probably be voided and refunded.
Casino bug
Started by Pholder [3623374] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 4
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Brxxntt [4042794]
· 5 likes ·
[image: media1.giphy.com] - CloudJumper [1636201] · 2 likes ·
That request probably has nothing to do with this, right? I will ask Dima to check. - dimochkin [2430831] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Hello Pholder, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. All the bets placed after the game started irl have been refunded.
Mentioned in this thread
Flamer [2057854] ×1
The whole thing should probably be voided and refunded.
That request probably has nothing to do with this, right?
I will ask Dima to check.
I did lose, yes. The original bets were placed before the game started but after I had placed more I noticed the game had started. I could have doubled up and bet on the other team since they were obviously winning but I didnt.
Imo the money that Pholder placed after start time should be refunded.
I placed this bet to see if it would get voided.
01:27:05 - 05/03/26 You won $220 on your $100 (x2.20) bet in the Bookie on Sentinels (-1.5) (Asian Handicap Full event) bet on RED Canids v
Sentinels (League of Legends)
I believe this game started at 23:00 tct and bookies had it available to bet on until ~02:00
That’s not how casinos work.
You made legit losing bets before the game started.
Now you’re asking the casino to refund those bets because you didn’t try to exploit a bad line that you knew was an error
If you had placed those bets after the start those would be the ones voided now that the casino can correct the mistake
Otherwise, looks like you got screwed trying to exploit some originally bad lines
Obviously the entire thing isn't going to be refunded. But the bets placed after the game had already started should be.
Mentions: Flamer [2057854]
Please refrain from idle chatter here.
Hello Pholder,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
All the bets placed after the game started irl have been refunded.
23:17:57 - 05/03/26 Your $94,187,900 Sentinels(2-Way Full event) bet on RED Canids v Sentinels was determined as "won" due to a bug. Since you have already collected it, $138,456,213 was taken from your account. Now it is set to "refunded". You can now collect it from the Bookie page. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Sorry but my bet was placed 5 mins before the game started, why was it refunded?
You could bet on the game after it started irl. The game started at 23:00 tct irl.
I do understand that, I was watching the game and made my bet before it started tho.. which is what im saying
22:59:18 - 04/03/26 You placed a $94,187,900 (x1.47) bet in the Bookie on Sentinels (2-Way Full event) bet on RED Canids v Sentinels (League of Legends)
clearly before 23:00 tct
According to our provider's data the game started at 22:55 TCT which complies with
https://liquipedia.net/leagueoflegends/Match:ID_AmeriCup26_R01-M002