Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Void

Started by Falconnnn [3953660] on in Trading Post.

8 replies · 68 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

rokuen [3957533]

R+ ! Let me say that this man knows what he's doing, and he does it well! I come to him asking about RW weapons (what to buy, what to sell, and how much), and he gives me a clear explanation of all the information I need to know to make a decision. He's a hard worker, dependable, and credible! I've gotten some arms from him, and I am beyond satisfied with the service he provides.

 

So if you're looking for someone to offload your RW items to, or need advice on what to buy, I highly recommend reaching out to Falconnn!

superbibi [4352665]

You fucking bastard, you betrayed the entire faction. You fucking animal. Everyone was loyal to you, and you still fucking stole from us, you animal.