Looking for someone to give me a large loan, have a guaranteed way to make some very good returns in a single day. Will return +5% within 24 hours (negotiable)
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- CurlyBracket [2766476]
· 12 likes ·
The fact that you’re posting this in the Gambilng forum makes me think your don’t have the same meaning of “guaranteed” as most of us…
The fact that you’re posting this in the Gambilng forum makes me think your don’t have the same meaning of “guaranteed” as most of us…
"let's go gambling!" - Aw dang it.
You lost over half your NW yesterday, what happened here then?
Everyone here just hating, vanelleeey gave me 2 loans, 500K and 300K he got his money back with +20% interest, I then decided to put risky bets and lost all profit. Yall jusy haters and hate to believe I can make money.
Not going to sugar coat it. I did not expect the 500k I gave this individual back. But I will be mugging until returned lol
Payed back in full