About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 32
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Past- [3975739] ×2
Let me buy one
What a scam😂
WARNING SCAMMER HES BLOCKED ME SO I CANT PUT BOUNTY REASON ON
Scammer!! Don't buy
Scammer
Scammer
Always crazy to see these scams still alive. Taking advantage of brand new players is trash.
scammer
I BOUGHT THE LOTTERY AND HE SAID LOL AND BOUNTY ME, SCAMMM GIVE BACK MY 15MIL
Do you have any proof.. I can show my whole log.
Calling someone a scammer without proof is easy.
Past- [3975739]
If you really paid 15M, show the trade logs or screenshots.
I can show my full logs, so stop making false claims.
Mentions: Past- [3975739]
@Past- [3975739]
Mentions: Past- [3975739]
Just to make it clear — this lottery is 100% genuine and transparent.
I have all logs and transactions saved, so if anyone claims they paid and got blocked, feel free to post your proof.
Otherwise please don’t listen to a few stupid accusations without evidence.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=13&t=16544603&b=0&a=0
Cancelled this one, please join the other one if you're interested. It's 100% GENUINE & FAIR
Graved upon OP request