Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Verification Question

Started by Lantian [3029152] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Weav3r [1853324] Helper

This is done by Cloudflare when it detects suspicious activity. If you're using a VPN that will trigger it to go on for a lot longer.

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

I've noticed that it happens randomly but most typically when you're opening a new tab or page and trying to load a page that typically has constant activity, like the item market, or the war page... Whenever I get that, I've noticed that going to my addressbar and just typing straight up torn.com will fix it.