Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Validation...

Started by ZUV [3928886] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
ZUV [3928886]

What's going on with this game? Does this happen to you too?

 

I'm practically unable to play on my phone because as soon as I switch tabs, it verifies I'm a human. It's the same on my computer, I have to do a captha and click on images every 10 minutes... I'm losing patience.