Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

COMEBACK

Started by Gadde1 [3672234] on in Graveyard.

13 replies · 231 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
18
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100
Gadde1 [3672234]

As you all probably know - forum surfers, some of the stuff I have done is kind of scammy, even though I haven't actually scammed anyone yet, but I will admit it does look really suspicious, and I apologise. So, from now on, I am going to work my way up the right way, the way you have all done, and not look for quick money through gambling - I learnt my lesson. HUGE COMMENDATIONS to StepBroStop for the massive advice and motivation. I don't wanna say this, but I know it could help me, donations would be great BUT NOT MANDATORY AT ALL (emphasis put). 

 

I am gonna buy beer at 565 for now until I start making some cash, thanks everyone!