Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Training for fights.

Started by Moussa [3813973] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 8 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
24 / 100
Moussa [3813973]

As we all know, energy is one of -if not- the most precious resources here in Torn.

 

I want a new game section for fight training.

 

Main premise is to train for fights, experiment with weapons, temps, armors, buffs, debuffs all without spending actual energy.

 

I don't think it is a hard thing to implement.

 

It could even be segmented by levels that reflect FF scores.

 

This feature could be useful for rookies and veterans alike.

 

I would like to see this here soon 😊