Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bookie Bug

Started by GwaPutaYa [2664797] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Per the logs, your bet was placed after the match had already begun, hence it was refunded. The match seems to have started earlier than the scheduled time.

 

Thanks!

GwaPutaYa [2664797]

In your bookie, there was still about 39 mins left when I placed my bet before it closed. I'm not sure if it really had started earlier than scheduled. But if you know DotA, there is always a very long introduction before the actual match starts, such as pre-game analysis, recap of previous matches, and more.

 

I believe it was fair and I deserve to be compensated. Thank you.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

The bet was placed after the match had already begun as I have already told you.