Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Questions about getting registered

Started by SnootCity [4133719] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
SnootCity [4133719]

Hello friends. New to torn. Trying to get started. Just joined a faction and I need to register, but having a bit of an issue. Says I need to register on the torn discord! Sp ive loaded up the torn discord to verify. The bot sends me the verify link, and same as what happens when I go to verify in my factions discord happens. I click the verify link, it brings up the Torn app, and it freezes. Any similiar experiences and perhaps esrly advice for a fresh player? Thanks so much. [Pre emptiveley I have registered my account in my email :) ]

Kwack [2190604]

You need to open the link in whatever browser you use to play Torn. Don't let it open in the discord app. It's much easier on a PC, if you have that option. 

 

Once you're in the torn server and your nickname is set to match your torn username, you're all set and your accounts are linked.