Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Rehab

Started by 011235 [3467892] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 86 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

Albertoo [114591]

So, I know people recommend but I go from 0, to -5, to -13 every 2

days WITHOUT leaving any tics. I’m not a director of a company,

and if I was constantly leaving 2 tics, I’d have to rehab almost daily, no?

Lady_White [2676391]

I need to rehab once every 3 days at 3 Xanax a day. My company addiction rarely goes below -10. I have no merits in Addiction mitigation, full tolerance.

 

Once thing I will add, I'm often rehabbing close to decay.