I don't know why some of the others prefer to hospitalize me ?!?!?!
JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!
Why you bother me, I have no time to deal with you.
I hate being hospitalized so much. 🤬😡
It is totally waste of resources.
Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
I don't know why some of the others prefer to hospitalize me ?!?!?!
JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!
Why you bother me, I have no time to deal with you.
I hate being hospitalized so much. 🤬😡
It is totally waste of resources.
this post will definitely help
time to watch the bounties roll in 🥤🍿
YOU HOSPITALIZED BEEBLY
04:58:07 - 12/03/26 You used 25 energy anonymously attacking beebly and hospitalized them (chain #1) [view]
You are old enough to know how this will end.... ibdont feel bad for you
Probably shouldn’t steal peoples sweet rolls, how despicable!
04:55:08 - 12/03/26 You used 25 energy anonymously attacking beebly and hospitalized them (chain #1) [view]
streisand effect imminent
You've lost 10 defends in the past 8 days.
Could you be any more desperate for attention?
05:13:47 - 12/03/26 You used 25 energy attacking beebly and hospitalized them (chain #1) [view]
I did a thing.
MohamedGifted hospitalized beebly and claimed a $1 bounty (+1.65)
Ty for the dollar
.
10/10 if this doesn’t stop make another thread as that will let them know you are double serious
Nice move, Beebly. Well played.
❤️
That's you in the hospital even more then 😂😂
While you are all here, can someone please take the bounties on me! I'm just sitting here waiting.
Hospitalise him!
Why are you posting a picture of Vegeta, when your power level is around 1/8 of a Raditz?