Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Property page: sorting

Started by Runalf [2047589] on in Suggestions.

3 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Runalf [2047589]

Hi, 

 

It would be nice if we could sort our property page.

 

For example I would love to see the property which rent will be expired first at the top of the page.

 

Now you have to manually check all the PIs if rent is due soon or not. I only have a few PIs so for me its not a big issue yet. But for people with lots of PIs it might be an inconvenience. 

 

I know its not the most important update, but maybe if its easy to implement it would be nice. 

 

I am sure there are scripts out there for this, but I rather play with as less scripts as possible.