Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duke mission bug

Started by Normanthe3rd [2921327] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Normanthe3rd [2921327]

I was given the "unwanted attention" mission by duke and had been doing pretty well I got to the third guy who's name is "Joemoma" and was struggling a bit but I was just a bit under powered that's not the bug. I have it a day and still had about 8 hours on my clock so I knew the mission wasn't over. I was on his page when my account auto logged out, and when I logged back in it wouldn't allow me to do ANYTHING with the character attacks or otherwise. it was stuck on a message that said "Log in to view interactions" even after I relogged in 3 times it still wouldn't let me do anything. now i'm pretty resigned to the fact this mission is gonna be a bust, but i'd just like to tell about it in case it is fixable bug...hope the devs see this and if y'all guys do thx for all you do and have a good day.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Your browser is showing you a cached page of the profile (which you have visited once before at some point before logging in). You can clear your browser cache or do a hard refresh on the profile page (usually this is Ctrl + F5 on Windows), to load a fresh copy of the page.

Thanks!