https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=a4f9dd6201f5d67d4c7876177332c37e
Sorry, i'm not paying for losses. Go take another 10 year break.
[RW] Ratz v TNL - Real War
Started by Barg [2420568] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 593 / 593 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
So many green dots on both sides! Great to see!
I attacked with 30% hp and I knew it's not gonna end well. :D
Welp
Pushes are really good fun. Not often we get beaten in a push so was “fun” to experience that side of things.
Less fun for me when Skjold takes part
Print it out and put above you mother's bed, she'll enjoy me.
with respect, seek therapy darling <3
Which TNL faction are we fighting?
hello where are my free defends ?
I got one !!
21:21:58 - 13/03/26 -Atlas- attacked you but lost [view]
Might be my only defend all war as im ass, and its not even the real TNL.
Ego feeling SHIT
21:21:58 - 13/03/26 You were sent to the hospital for 0h 24m : Lost to Derivative
Oh your free defends...my bad...wrong target.
Next time
hey mate I bet you couldn’t beat me if you strip naked and use a pillow haha
I'll give it a shot. Promise not to post if I lose?
RIP Chain_616
It's been fun so far, sad that I missed the first push :(
Wake up sissy
The RATZ and TNL thing is ongoing but the true war is Everyone vs SA.