Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

looking for a girl to marry

Started by Pharaoh- [3982452] on in Graveyard.

11 replies · 111 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
17
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
Pharaoh- [3982452]

 

I am looking for a girl to marry

  • Looking for an active girl  live with me on a private island
  • I will pay the full rent and she will pay the daily upkeep fee.
flare [2195157] Officer Officer

Graved - I would suggest posting in / checking out these resources instead.

If you are looking for a spouse check out the personals section in the newspaper:
https://www.torn.com/personals.php#!p=main


Or the property forums looking for spouse threads:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=forums&f=22&b=0&a=0