Fixing - don't deposit
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Wow
bump
3rd to join I think
bump
Edit: Woke up to a refund today.
I joined and deposited a xan and got no credits. If something changes I’ll update but I’m pretty sure if I do magically get credits it’ll just be loss after loss. This screams scam to me 🤷🏻♂️
Gambled and lost in sending a xan at all lol a scam
-xan was refunded with an apology, owner was very nice
I deposited 5 xanax and due to site errors like gambling issues in blackjack and malfunctioning site I lost it all.
The credits took hours to even enter the site. When playing mines you only gain 1 credit (1/100 of a xan) per correct spot you make.
graved on request