How do I turn this off? I dont even remember turning this on. It constantly ask to validate with some dumb captcha. I am me not a robot I do not need to prove it ever time open the game.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Just do the captcha it will f**k off soon enough
That's exactly what a robot would say.
it happens less if you less of a dodgy bastard.... just sayin
If you use multiple devices/vpn etc. it'll take a minute but once it profiles you they should go away.
The terminators are here! Fetch the dogs...
And you know the cats will be more than happy to collaborate with the clankers.
Moved to Graveyard. No discussion.