I don’t know about y’all but I love playing For Honor, most people get angry or upset over it apparently but I love playing it, very fun. My favorite faction is the knights faction and I love playing Warmongerer, she’s the best knight. Viking is meh, I play Shaman since I love that assassin. Samurai…(God I hate playing as samurai) I play Shugoki, Hito, or Kyoshin with no real favorite. The outlanders I play Pirate but in general I hate all outlanders. And no to the other faction, I hate every character there❤️
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 4 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 29 / 100
I love for honor as well I’m a hard shaman main and I play mostly Vikings I don’t really like the knight faction I also play a lot of wu lin jj is one of the best characters in the game and I’m currently top 6% of all players