Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Rules button flashing after attack

Started by Jinxster [3833104] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 58 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Jinxster [3833104]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

 

Currently I'm being attacked by a certain person over and over again, attacks being hours apart each time (basically whenever he comes online). Whenever he attacks me, the rules button in the side menu starts flashing red, as if I need to accept the rules (which I already did in the past). It's also only when that person attacks me, other attacks don't trigger it.

 

As soon as I open another menu or even the rules page directly, the flashing stops and I also have no confirm option in the rules.

 

I thought it stopped after the recent TornTools update and that it maybe was an issue with TornTools but it came back now. So it doesn't seem to be connected to TornTools at all.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

It has nothing to do with the attack, it is present on your sidebar and will remain there till you go to the Rules page and accept it at the bottom. The reminder comes up once or twice a year.

 

 

Jinxster [3833104]

Thank you, Cloudjumper.... but as I said, that is exactly not the case. I don't have have the agree buttons on my rules page, even with TornTools disabled. And anytime that one specific person attacks the rules button flashes, other attacks don't trigger it.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

The agree button should be there, I took the screenshot on your account. You will have to check what is interfering with the UI on your end.

Jinxster [3833104]

Ok, then now it becomes weird... 

 

I disabled all addons and extensions on my Opera GX, it isn't popping up for me.

 

I opened torn on Edge with nothing installed, still not popping up for me.

 

Mobile in the Chrome browser with no extensions, nothing.

 

Don't even have the rules button in the sidebar, and when clicking rules at the top, it just shows me the rules pages but nothing to confirm.