mother horse eyes
Started by MortisThule [3871885] on in Paranormal.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Authority score
- 9 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
nice
I’m a creep cast Stan also. Mother horse eyes is OP for sure but the spire in the woods I have to give my all time favorite to. Such beautiful writing and imagery. Mother horse eyes is required BALL KNOWLEDGE in order to full appreciate I feel. But none the less it’s a amazing piece of art.
I've been able to creep my cast this whole episode... One of the top stories from them
This made me smile to see. Been a creep cast fan for 3 years now and I never meet others who know them.
I personally liked the left right game
An 11 hour video i guess ill strap in and figure it out with yall
Left Right game is amaaaaazing. One of my fave narrators on YT (the dark somnium) is redoing it with a few others soon.
Love The Showers also. What a creepy story. It stuck with me just like Left Right Game has. Here's a link to it.
I remember watching the showers as young lad, and it definitely stuck with me. Especially the teacher/student dynamic.