I believe that you shouldn't have to be a day old to report somebody. Just because I'm "new," doesn't mean I shouldn't have the place to report somebody. Although, it is very unlikely for somebody to act "rash" to you on your first day. What if someone is acting very profound, am I not allowed to report them? It would be very unconvenient at that time. I could also ask a player to report them for me, but what if they think I'm trolling? This exactly why I think we should be allowed to report no matter how old our account is.
Reports
Started by Justice-Bug [4140617] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 24 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
I don't why I made this, I just wrote this just to write lol. This opinion is so f**king stupid.