Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CLOSED

Started by iambrxken [4004230] on in Fun & Games.

39 replies · 67 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
40
Discussion span
→
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

iambrxken [4004230]

Hello everyone, and welcome to my daily giveaway! 

Now that I have been playing for sometime and heavy a steady income from traveling and wars I feel that I now have enough to give back.

 

Daily I will be giving out 1-5 Xanax depending on supply! All you have to do to enter is reply in this thread! 

 

Share with your friends to give them a chance to win as well! Donations are appreciated :)

 

Next Giveaway 1 Xan's 21/03/26

 

WINNERS:

02:44:00 - 20/03/26 You sent 4x Xanax to Kikoki with the message: Daily xan giveaway