Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Titanic Game

Started by cRoOkEdPaTrIcK [2278083] on in Fun & Games.

6 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

Stakes_Are_High [3894770]

Careful! They're in the process of making Titanic 2 (a replica of the Titanic) for people to go on! Let's hope this doesn't come to reality. (Sorry for being a wet blanket.)

 

 

 

Here's my role-play response:

"OMG! THE TITANIC IS GOING DOWN! I SHOULD'VE KNOWN THIS WOULD HAPPEN! #historyrepeatsitself #liars #wasteofmoney"

Primrosse [4019407]

*Does a live stream* 

 

Hey chat! I know I said I would be off the radars for vacay but just wanna let you know that ship took a huge hit on the ice berg and I just wanna include you guys in my experience.