Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing Point Shop Honor

Started by Super_Freak [453406] on in Suggestions.

15 replies · 68 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
28 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
Super_Freak [453406]

Since other retired event honors were added to the point shop, can we add Allure (Mr/Mrs Torn Event)?  

and dog tags if it isn't coming back? 

 

SF

Elizabeth [2339829]

I mean, I'll hold out hope that Dog Tags comes back, tbh. But the Allure merit, eh, I guess, it's just one merit though... There are plenty out there to acquire, like the Time Traveler merit >.>

 

#chedging