KyleWaxedU attacked you [view]
You should focus on Stompers. I hope they smash damage. :)
Mentions: KyleWaxedU [1013799]
Started by Gumnut [2666855] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
KyleWaxedU [1013799] ×1 wolfgart138 [1956163] ×1 Zalathar [1997053] ×1 booby [2245352] ×1 Proton [2342911] ×1 Artarist [2811462] ×1 NProcuror [2826821] ×1 MADD [2996793] ×1
KyleWaxedU attacked you [view]
You should focus on Stompers. I hope they smash damage. :)
Mentions: KyleWaxedU [1013799]
The Stompers have amazing activity. I also respect them big time for making no deals. They are good for Torn.
With that being said, fighting them is like having a bunch of angry midgets swarm you all at once.
NProcuror (and 7 others) attacked and hospitalized you [view]
booby (and 7 others) attacked and hospitalized you [view]
Artarist (and 4 others) attacked and hospitalized you [view]
Artarist (and 5 others) attacked and hospitalized you [view]
wolfgart138 (and 6 others) attacked and hospitalized you [view]
Proton (and 6 others) attacked and hospitalized you [view]
MADD (and 10 others) attacked and hospitalized you [view]
Zalathar (and 9 others) attacked and hospitalized you [view]
booby (and 5 others) attacked and hospitalized you [view]
There are more like that. They are active as they come. Bless the Stompers for bringing war to Torn!
Stomper+
Mentions: Artarist [2811462] · booby [2245352] · MADD [2996793] · NProcuror [2826821] · Proton [2342911] · wolfgart138 [1956163] · Zalathar [1997053]
The current state of things.... Fri 16:05:06 - 20/03/26
Stompers blew us away at the start... but we're Damage Inc., and that means we take it all the way to the end.
Kyle kicked your ass. So you started a thread?
I thought the name sounded familiar but couldn't place it... looks like this guy helped harbor a vault thief 4 years ago and Damage raided them over it.
Looks like we made a lasting impression, and I guess Kyle has you on a targets list for chain saving.
Good idea!
Been mega fun so far
Kyle should copyright t-shirts with that on
100%
I am a Stomper fan for sure. I love the factions that don't just do the normal grind.
If you weren't part of Westworld, I would have bought you all beers. No one's perfect, but the Stompers are pretty damn cool.
Na mate. Was curious what brought you out to attack me when its not Halloween. You skipped me last year though that made me sad ;(
I'm just super happy to see Stompers continuing to grow as a solid war faction.
There was a time when damage would demolish Stompers without even blinking.
What happened to damages growth and improvement? Looking a bit stale over there.
Helped is a stretch. Satan is gonna do what Satan is gonna do all by self.
I actually asked vault thief to leave after a few weeks of attacks as you were destroying a good faction because Satan was being a bit stubborn.
Believe it or not that is why they left WAR and ended Damages circle jerk of bullying.
Was it kinda weird as a few hundred k stat newby to see how proud damage was to smash a bunch a green leafs and young players during xmas town and take so much pride in it?
Damage even stopped quite a few young players cashing in their tokens at end of event. So tough. What an admirable faction to be a part of.
Ooooh yes. Welcome to torn I suppose. Love this game. :)
honestly though too I wanted this to be more about Stompers than my own self flatulence.
The only thing making this RW bad is the massive lag we are having?
@Ched... any help with the lag?
I'm sure the Stompers are having the same issue.
Lot of fun
Yeah, same this side.
"PUSH..... Then wait 15 seconds for anything to load"
Thanks for a fun RW. Was a blast
Stompers +++ / Rated A+ / Wold do again.... highly recommended.
Keep being who you are Stompers, you make Torn a better place.
Thanks for a mega fun scrap. I'd take a loss like that over a boring farmed win for sure!
Those wars are what make torn fun for me!
Had a fantastic time warring with yall! Thanks for the tough scrap 😄