I have been stuck on this mission for 2 or 3 months maybe longer no way for me to tell. I've tried pillow with a.okes and flash grenades, I have even looked up and followed I believe the name was Andymans guide exactly with the smoke and number of hits, I have left him, hosped him and even mugged him on various numbers of attacks and it will not pass me. I have messaged ThtAstronautguy for help, for no where in my .ission as the response was train more and I would be good one day pretty much, I don't think he read the full message I sent because the targets a level 5 that quit playing and this is not a strength issue holding me up. Can someone please get into my account and just look. I know the devs can hop in my account and I am welcoming it at this point. I can't pass it, I can't continue any other missions, as they're all done and I can't go to the next set of missions as this is keeping me from moving up in the missions ladder I believe. Please help, or fix it, hell at this point you can just reset the missions from the very beginning and take all my points and make me start them over and I would love y'all for it.
Make it slow bugged
Started by Six6Sick [3160766] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
Did you accept the mission? Doesn't sound like it if you have tried for 2 or 3 months.
I cannot see anywhere that you were stuck on this mission for 2 or 3 months. I can see where you accepted the mission, and then where the mission failed. The Make It Slow mission requires you to defeat the assigned target after a specific number of turns. You attacked your target following acceptance of the misison, but you did not meet the conditions to pass the mission, therefore it failed after 72 hours.
If this mission comes up again in the future and you have difficulty extending the fight to meet the required minimum number of turns, there are different strategies available by checking forum guides or asking faction mates etc.
20:19:25 - 19/02/26 Six6Sick accepted the Duke contract 'Make it Slow' (Easy)
23:33:24 - 22/02/26 Six6Sick failed the Duke contract 'Make it Slow' (Easy)
So why am I unable to progress in missions. Why can't I continue to the next stage of mission options?
If you mean when are you are going to get higher difficulties than "Easy", that is won by getting standing. Standing increases everytime you complete a mission and decreases when you fail or decline one. When you have enough standing you will get a special mission that will unlock the next difficulty when you complete it