Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Subscription does not work

Started by Kubow [3609145] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Kubow [3609145]

I have opted in for email subscriptions once I joined torn more that a year ago, however any message from torn (except for auth code ones) have not hit my email.
I have checked spam folder too.

Can you investigate why I cannot receive any?

Thanks

 

Kubow [3609145]

I have requested to resent 20 mins ago. Can see in the torn log:
13:45:04 - 21/03/26 You were emailed a seasonal newsletter: Torn Newsletter - Spring 2026
Closely watching all the email content, its seems to be stuck somewhere

Kubow [3609145]

Yes, I have only the auth codes being delivered but not anything else (from george@torn.com) - it is on my safe senders list too.
I have initiated support ticket with email provider, though I'd approeciate a bit more details about the message. I have just this:
13:45:04 - 21/03/26 You were emailed a seasonal newsletter: Torn Newsletter - Spring 2026

but not the exact time the email was actually sent.

 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

The newsletter has been sent from our end at the exact timestamp that is mentioned in the logs. If it is not working out for you, I am afraid you will have to use some other standard email service provider (you will have to change the email address associated with your account). The niche service providers ones such as yours often cause issues that are outside our control to handle.

 

Thanks!