Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New to torn

Started by Amberlynn26 [4172693] on in Graveyard.

15 replies · 236 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
18
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

D3vl [710249] ×1 prompt_critical [2140245] ×1 Renger [3125174] ×1 MVP [3165408] ×1

Hogfather [330973]

Quit your faction and join a proper one.

 


Yes I know I'm in a cache farm! I don't know how to Torn City Dot Com either!

Rakabsss [4008693]

While playing this game, I’ve met a lot of good people who helped me out. One of them is prompt_critical [2140245], and MVP [3165408], one of the captains in my faction who I think really helped me grow. Also, there are a lot of people in global chat who helped me too, just by giving advice through DMs and stuff.

 

My journey in this game is still long, and I’m sure I’ll meet more good people along the way.

Mentions: MVP [3165408] · prompt_critical [2140245]