Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Browser does not support 3d rendering

Started by Dsla [2807954] on in Bugs & Issues.

15 replies · 89 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
7
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
Dsla [2807954]

When trying to view weapons that I have listed on item market it doesn't show the background and the weapon doesn't spin. I believe this is a bug- was able to replicate with no scripts running as well as on incognito mode.

 

Edit: Appears not to work on items in inventory as well- will test display later.

 

 

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

 

WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer Officer

What browser and version are you using?  Do you have GPU/Hardware acceleration disabled in your browser settings? If yes, please try enabling them.  And lastly, does the issue persist if you use a different browser like Chrome/Edge?

Dsla [2807954]

Problem persists on microsoft edge and on Firefox.

 

Perhaps something w/ my GPU? I'm clueless when it comes to this stuff

 

Dsla [2807954]

I used the guide waywardsquid sent and I tried with both settings on and off and was same issue will send pic later. It’s called something different for firefox

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

 

If the above flag is turned On and your graphics drivers are up-to-date, you should not have any problems rendering 3d models. It is a local issue blocking it. You can copy paste this URL in the Chrome browser to see if the GPU is actually working: chrome://gpu/

 

Icy [2926]

I'm not sure whats going on with my images - on Firefox with only Torntools & darkmode enabled....

 

I can't see my poker hand cards or the weapon mod options in Dukes mission credit store.

 

 Leslie's wheels blink at the start of page load then disappear. I can see an RW weapon turn no issue though =/

 

[image: i.ibb.co]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

File your own report if you can reproduce the issue in Incognito window with all of your extensions and VPN turned off.

nikitad [2147691] Tester

Hello
Can't replicate it on Firefox browser on Windows 11
Could you please clarify your OS?
Is the issue reproduced on incognito mode as well?
Thanks

Dsla [2807954]

Not sure what happened but it's working again now- I don't believe it was from my computer/browser though because I haven't restarted yet and now it works. I'd check w/ other guy who posted in here though to see if his issue is resolved too- i'd imagine so

 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

We haven't made any changes on our end. I will close this for now and revisit the issue if it pops up again.

 

Thanks!