This ain't cause I'm non binaries it's cause there's a bunch of Dukes inside this head of mine. Reckon takin that felovax gave me that male mental health they keep talkin about where yous got multiple personalitys. Sometimes it's nice Duke or generus Duke other times its kick your ass cut your lips off and cook your dog Duke. Brains like a box of chocolates ain't I even know what your gonna get every day.
Duke confirmed NONBINARY?!?!
Started by Anne_Hedonia [2865369] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 59 / 59 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
generus
At the end of every full stop, im like
Ouuuh, Ouuuuuh, Ouuuuuuuuh
Give the world a place to communicate, and this is what you get
Using "their" in the 3rd person does not exclusively refer to non binary people. I use his and their interchangeably when speaking, depending on what I feel like and how it fits what I want to say. Doesn't mean he's genderless 💀
Gets accused of being non-binary...
Says its mental health.
Waiting for someone to be offended lol
ah okay so just an average bisexual then
wrong again. not surprised that every person who's eager to talk shit about my faction didn't spend 4 seconds reading the faction's description though. it clearly states that allies are welcome. one of our members is an ally. have to point out though that even IF allies weren't welcome, that would not be bigotry equal to a homophobe. if a marginalized group creates a space for themselves and they decide to exclude people who are in the same group as their oppressor, that is not a power dynamic anywhere close to the one that prevents/prevented marriage equality and other human rights being given to lgbtq people. "no straights allowed in this space" would not be the same thing as the hegemonic power structure that is the very reason we need our own spaces. their space is everywhere else, they're the dominant culture.
do you think it would make more sense or read more correct if we removed the comma from the first sentence? is that the poorly-placed comma? cuz i never saw it like that before but if the comma is ill-placed and confuses the sentence, i definitely want to fix that.
Okay, this is good. Your only truly classy reply so far. Well done.
First, interesting name, second, interesting circle.
It’s ok guys I owe her money there fore she has supported a maga republican so everything is balanced
Must be very exhausting seeing yourself as oppressed on a daily basis because you're not straight lol.
the only thing kinda exhausting is trying to figure out where half the ppl in this thread are coming from and where they're going and if they even know but naw im having a grand time thanks
I was in a faction that was basically all furries lol
wait NOW I've won YOU over? this has been a rollercoaster
thats pretty interesting. was the faction purposely organized around being for furries or did that just kinda happen by coincidence? neither answer would be particularly surprising tbh. are you a furry or were you one of the odd ones out?
naw you don't owe me a penny. i paid you for services rendered. though your haiku did leave much to be desired, you get what you pay for i guess. in this new light, knowing you're one of them it makes a lot more sense now why it was like pulling teeth trying to get you to do something creative to earn your money instead of just begging strangers for it.
I was odd one out and I'm not sure if it just happened or if that was the goal.