Starts a war with his pal Notyetayahoo.... then wants to f**k off after causing global energy chaos. the orange turnip bottles it yet again. Nothing more that the rest of the world expected!
Started by hammi [2235955] on in Politics & Law.
Posts archived: 81 / 81 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Starts a war with his pal Notyetayahoo.... then wants to f**k off after causing global energy chaos. the orange turnip bottles it yet again. Nothing more that the rest of the world expected!
unusual quietness from the P&L turnip supporting suspects!
Does it really matter if we use the strait of Hormuz directly or not?
Global oil prices spiking raises gas prices here just the same. What a bullcrap excuse.
I’m actually paying $4/gallon right now. Trump says it was a huge problem when gas prices were that high under Biden which was caused by global supply chain interruptions due to the pandemic.
This time it was Trump's decision alone that caused the price spike.
Usually, US presidents don’t actually have all that much influence over the global price of oil and gasoline. Going to war (I know I know it’s not a war, but then sometimes it is. It depends on who you ask on what day) with an oil producing county or one that has geographic control over a major oil thoroughfare is one hell of a way to do it, though!
this war... and yes, it is a war, is all about oil and the stability of the dollar as the currency we all use to buy said oil. all would be as was if it wasn't for the suntanned, narcissistic turnip & his warmonger leader of Isntrael.
we also have a perfect distraction from epstein & gaza!
So much winning going on around that Trump just lifted some sanctions on Iranian oil for 30 days.
"We still heavily sanction Iranian oil, but if it was already loaded onto a ship by March 20, 2026, we'll look the other way for 30 days so it can be sold and unloaded—even here in the US."
By the order of Donald Duck Trump who has defeated Iran and won the war.
We all need reminders, yeah, from an Israeli journalist on what is happening? 👇🏻
It's a specific temporary measure that allows the USA to purchase Iranian oil that's already on the ocean in tankers.
Spoils of war.
First time I am hearing about purchasing spoils of war. But hey, I trust you—being the guy from the country that is willing to burn the world and destroy Iranian life for decades to come in order to protect those on the Epstein list.
140 million barrels at $112 per barrel equals $15,680,000,000 ($15.68 billion).
Iran wouldn't get a dime though, would they?
"Sell to us and we'll deposit the money into an account you cannot touch."
Did you print and then took a photo of his post?
I reminisce about those days when the US used to hang war criminals, and not cheer them on.
As predicted I’m ready for the retards claiming this is a win
I can't imagine for one second that Iran is going to sell its oil to the US. Doesn't Iranian oil go to China?
But I suppose the Orange Turd could just hijack those tankers and sail them to America.
Iran's not getting any of the money for it either... Not super clear on the details, but basically, yeah, we're taking it.
Ah, yes. The famous spoils of war that you... purchase?
"No super clear on anything but if my president does it, I will support it. 100% with him."
Right, Steppie?
I honestly do not understand why America does not just start taking every single oil tanker from Iran, for each oil tanker they even target from anyone else. Make it clear we will not be terrorists killing innocent civilians trying to do their job, like Iran, while also making it clear that everybody will feel the pain Iran wants to try and force.
The US: "We're stealing anything that's not tied town"
Also the US: "Why do they hate us!!"
If only this was a simulation. I'd love for you to experience how wrong you are.
I think the hope is that the people will rise up and take back their country... and we want to leave them a country to take back.
You don’t understand why America just doesn’t commit war crimes?
I mean, at this point I’m getting close to that too.
Then again Trump announced this morning he intends to commit war crimes in 48 hours so here we are.
And just how are they supposed to do that? You've put as much thought into that sentence as the Trump Administration has into their Op. Epic Failure. Nil.