Forum Closed
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
hi, im a new player. can i get some stuff
I'm looking for people too donate stuff at the moment. But I'll send you something when I land back in Torn.
That's on you, don't ask us to make you look better...
Or to put it more simply, f**k you...
You are welcome...
High. I are A newbie need sum stuffz
I guess I'm new in comparison. I'll taketh some stuff as well when you get it.
Wow, another Torn philanthropist AND humble about it. "I do give-aways... I'm in need of donations" 😂 sounds like you're begging for candy, but okay. Need help spreading the word or just wanna mooch off others?
Forum is still open....
They are? Thank f**k for that...
Graved, no content.