Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Flights delayed... again.

Started by AsrielCrow [4020447] on in General Discussion.

17 replies · 729 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
39
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

Most-liked replies

AsrielCrow [4020447]

I swear whenever I get a bit of free time to make some trips around it's a new SoE weekly. There goes taking the wife to Canada for a week and leaving her there, guys are making this really hard to go "camping".

Just kidding obviously, gives me an excuse to do the other stuff I put off like filling my bazaar or racing.

What's everyone else's plans for waiting out this SoE?

AsrielCrow [4020447]

made me chuckle alittle because it wasnt really about flying income, but does make it better for the trip back. Got some other stuff in mexico and canada to do.

AsrielCrow [4020447]

not worrying about profit... just curious on what people do during these times, be it in game or outside.

I'm just waiting out timers and bored at this point, not energy to attack in war and no nerve for crimes.

Ostaf [2197235]

I like to race when I can't fly. Honestly though, flying is more boring because you can do less while doing it. Flying is one of most restrictive things you can do in Torn.

AsrielCrow [4020447]

I feel the restriction thing because at least with racing you can still go and do crimes, attack people, buy stuff from shops, gamble, ect while grounded in torn which I burnt all my casino tokens already and currently waiting for a race while skimming forums for laughs and guides.
So I can agree with you... hell now I'm propped up watching cop bodycam footage and contemplating why Voodoo Grape Monster is a flavor we currently have access to buy in this world.

AsrielCrow [4020447]

my bank account is alittle messed up... maybe I should stop sleeping with my cash under my pillow and actually put stuff in the bank for once.

DrBush [2228472]

Buddy your worth 50m get your pennies up and jeep flying brokie lol if you beg me to chuck u some change i will bit you'll have to kiss my boots peasants