Hi all -
I have created a Torn iOS Widget for iOS 15 (possibly iOS 14, but untested). It is a Small (2x2) widget that displays: Energy, Nerve, Happy, Life, Drug CD, Booster CD, and Medical CD. It updates as frequently as Apple allows Widgets to update, usually once every 15 minutes. Manually clicking on the widget will force a manual update as well.
[image: i.imgur.com]
If anyone is interested in purchasing this, I am selling it for 10 Xanax or $10m. Upon receiving payment I will provide a link to instructions on installing this ASAP. I am also available to assist anyone with troubles during the installation process. This purchase will also include any updates made to this widget.
Below are the requirements:
Happy to answer any questions!
I have created a Torn iOS Widget for iOS 15 (possibly iOS 14, but untested). It is a Small (2x2) widget that displays: Energy, Nerve, Happy, Life, Drug CD, Booster CD, and Medical CD. It updates as frequently as Apple allows Widgets to update, usually once every 15 minutes. Manually clicking on the widget will force a manual update as well.
[image: i.imgur.com]
If anyone is interested in purchasing this, I am selling it for 10 Xanax or $10m. Upon receiving payment I will provide a link to instructions on installing this ASAP. I am also available to assist anyone with troubles during the installation process. This purchase will also include any updates made to this widget.
Below are the requirements:
- iOS 15 (iOS 14 should work, but is untested)
- Limited API Token (do not share this with me) [1]
- Widgy for iOS must be installed. The free version should work.
Happy to answer any questions!