One of my little Joys in Torn is seeing the Award icon light up
It's so pretty and means I'm doing something right
Started by Novaraga [3953329] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
One of my little Joys in Torn is seeing the Award icon light up
It's so pretty and means I'm doing something right
Hey OP .. what brings you a little torn joy.
For me it's pi**ing off Forum snowflakes
I'm happy for you. Keep up the good work man. Eventually it will wear off.
I extended your search and it yielded nothing.
One of my little joys, is seeing shit posters trying to gain a couple of points of karma, like sucking up crumbs...
Not you, just the sad little dicks that posted on your thread...
They know who they are, the sad little no ones trying to cling to being relativity...
Just here for the karma
Own it and be you...
holding hands out for crumbs
Please sir, can I have some more?
dumbass
'bro after this response
Goes to the casino to try and get casino merits..