Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Price List

Started by Art3mys [3456728] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 82 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Art3mys [3456728]

How do you make an automated price list?

I used to use arsonwarehouse when I tried to be a trader several months ago, but apparently it's down.

Sin_Vida [1016728]

You can use Torn Exchange or W3B (Third Party websites) and create price lists there based on either static or dynamic values based on percentages of market value. You’ll need to log in with a public API key and you can pick and choose what categories and items you want to sell and set prices.

 

Then you can copy the link in your advertisements. I believe both tools also have trading calculator scripts for in-game Torn trades based on your price list.

AirQuotes [2302761]

https://weav3r.dev/


Regardless, if you want to use a bazaar,  you also need to give weaver your api so people can find your bazaar now. 

The price list at weaver is powerful enough to satisfy serious traders. 
They have the AQ seal of approval <3

 

Sometimes when I open my bazaar, I don't get a sale for an hour, then realize I need to manually refresh my price list at weaver, then the sales start flowing.