Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Education

Started by Valkyrjur [4112644] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 139 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

Valkyrjur [4112644]

What would be a good education course to pick? Still kinda new to all of this. I do have the intravenous course done but is there any other course that is a just have ? 

Kokomo88 [2470762]

It really depends on what kind of build/character type you want to be

 

If I had to start day 1... I would

 

I would go into Education City Job and become a principal because you can get a permneant reduction in educational course time by 10%

Then I'd dump many merits into educational reduction time (2% per merit level) and then the first field I'd study is

 

General studies as it allows you to get even more gains.

 

Gain a 10% working stat increase bonus for all future educations that are completed

 

Then I'd decide what I'd like to become as many courses kind of promote you into a type of build but overall you will overtime unlock all of them making your character more well rounded

 

Imo... I'd do general studies (10% work stats gained from courses ) and then I'd probably do sport science/for battlestats... battlestats are a key metric in this game which will allow you to make millions from warring

 

 

CockyNudist [2209950]

Pls no.

 

General studies is the absolute worst education, it's literally the last course worth doing out of the entire bunch. The work stat gains on courses are terrible and you only get 10% of those gains. I did the math before, and I don't remember the exact numbers, but I do remember that the numbers were so pathetic they were laughable. You can buy enough company trains to make up for those gains with like a few million dollars worth of trains, or maybe if I'm my memory is off, maybe a couple tens of millions of dollars, tops. Compared to all of the other education courses that you could finish 29 weeks sooner by not wasting your time on that course, it's a no brainer to do everything else first.