Go back to Plymouth Rock, Puritan.
We Are Falling
Started by LegendaryKing11 [2804919] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 122 / 122 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
How much for this revive?
Yeah for real, after seeing all this weird bullshit that got pulled tonight.. I'm for sure not putting any more money into this for quite a while.. That was pretty odd to see.
And the entertainment getting stopped by censorship and dictatorship!
Despite that it as harm of friends and many innocent get hit too, it's a legendary bombing spree they provide. And DB are part of the game either! What do guys want? Boring Farmville or some joy we all can make memes and laugh long time?
Please put some quality memes!!!
Clown behavior
It's almost if he wanted to be FED'ed. "Suicide by Cop - the Torn way"
I would like to apologise to LegendaryKing and auxman for the way I responded to their questions about their threads. I was unnecessarily reactive, and I'm sorry for that. It isn't fair to anyone who raises concerns in good faith, and is not how I want to behave towards others.
It is definitely a learning experience for me, and something I will be more mindful of going forward.
Another fedding...
Graveyarding a forum post made by the guy who dropped a DB just because he made a pre bombing and post bombing post is totally non senseical and idiotic move. I understand that too many posts may disrupt the forum but providing the reason "karma farm" is not acceptable.
If people who spend 20k+ cant make 2 forum post reagarding a DB, i wonder what people like me who just spent like 400 in this game have in store. Maybe i get fedded for even replying to a thread cause Belle "did not like my reply."
Insted of accepting the mistake and apologising you decided to go full karen and fed the guys who made the post.
If you dont want people making mutiple forum just add a rule that a person can make a thread only once a week insted of hiring helpers who seem to have the EQ and IQ of a new born child, and then to protect these type of helpers you make a rule "no retal of any sort for the helpers doing the job."
Educate the helpers on how to do the job or the helpers should not be playing the game. You advertise this as a crime game yet you cant make a retal against the crime lords? The irony is real.
P.S. I am very much part of the faction WE ARE RISING and as much as i hated the DB being dropped for whatever reason i stand against this injustice towards players just cause the helper is a karen!
Edit 1: I saw bella made an apology just 2 messages above mine and it happed while i was typing this message so i also apologise for calling her a karen. She showed accountability and thats respectable. But this being said i still stand by the other things i said
This was very nice from you, professional, and also very good move. It should help resolve pretty much everything happening here in last hours.
"Insted of accepting the mistake and apologising you decided to go full karen and fed the guys who made the post."
Helpers don't have the power to fed players. It was community manager who temporarily fed the 2 players for threaten staff members for their decisions.
So what's going on with the fed?
Apology whilst they fedded? Hahahaha.
Are they allowed to read forums whilst fedded, will they even see this?
Wonder if it'll make them feel any better.
Pity we didn't get to this point earlier.
PIPE DOWN PIPSQUEEK
INTERNET JANITOR TAKING THEIR JOB TOO SERIOUS
U graved their posts because they got attention and engagement and u are jealous, that's all there is to it, someone like u should never be allowed to have any power more than a regular player
EDIT:
Shindig disliked your post
Fermion disliked your post
The staff disliking the comment because the truth hurts ^
You should have done this in a brand new GD thread
then graved it xxx
Community manager fedded the players cause they pointed out the helpers mistake. So indirectly it is related to the helpers as Community Managers will surely have a bias towards the helpers. The picture below clearly shows the biasness. Insted of talking stuff out the rest are just downvoting all the replies and threads which are pointing out errors or flaws in their system
Welcome back, Auxman! LegendaryKing soon too I hope.
I guess they broke the unspoken rule: Torn must remain boring
They threaten a charge-back or something?
Can't say I've seen moderators kowtow for a graved thread like this before..