Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TornCon Canada ..

Started by JamilB [94287] Reporter on in General Discussion.

109 replies · 1.33k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 110 / 110 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Penetration [2340613]

I've been considering setting one up in Calgary for a long time, but am a busy guy. There are quite a few of us Canadian's in this discord, more Western Canada but no only, and we've chatted about a TornCon before.

 

Montreal is probably Canada's nicest city. No arguments from me having it there.

 

Torn Canada Discord

JamilB [94287] Reporter

would be pretty special having a torn meet in a rave hahaha

 

i was opting more of a classy full package dinner event ....

Sweeney_Todd [27468]

I mean, no offence, but just saying, it's Canada...

 

I'm sure you mean well, and we love you for not being, you know, but it's Canada...

 

It's great and all, but who would turn up?

 

I mean, pick a f**king language and then we'll talk...

JamilB [94287] Reporter

People who speak french and english

 

its not a political event, its a torn party

 

Other then this, I have no comment for your post

PrincessJulie [11229] Admin Staff

I love the idea of a Canadian torncon, and Montreal is a great spot to have it. If it’s a weekend I’m free then I would definitely attend but Canada Day weekend seems like an iffy choice as most people will be friend friends/family at parties or their cottages. 

Monkeytts [2734979]

I agree about the Canada day weekend. Id be interested in a Canadian TornCon. Probably could get some of my faction members interested also. Quite a few canucks in my faction. 

Jog [3601335]

Strange, I was just thinking of TornCon this morning, and having to travel to the states for one someday. Would love a Canadian edition!

Vancouver would be a great spot for one! 

Monkeytts [2734979]

And screw the fancy dinner and raves. We meet up on some crown land, throw tents and trailers up, and party our asses off for the weekend. Do what Canadians do best!!!

JamilB [94287] Reporter

Niagara falls is beautiful

 

I was just mentioning in the canadian group discord channel that holding several torncons across canada would be awesome ad very possible

 

The was a torncon in toronto last year ... so i wouldnt be surpised if one was organised again soon

 

vancouver aswell

 

talks about alberta too now

 

 

so .... time will tell what we can acheive out of this

Emaleth [3266243]

Would love to get some information about the Montreal Torn Con. 
i can help with organisation and can provide the place to meet and drink. ;)