Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

A big sorry

Started by Yefftheman [3897214] on in Graveyard.

6 replies · 123 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Yefftheman [3897214]

Hello

Just woke up and would like to apologize to whom ever I pissed off or said something rude to last night,

I was high off 2000mg of ibuprofen for my headaches and sleep depravation.

Anyways sorry it's 5am I'm going back to bed hope y'all sleep well.

 

EDIT fat fingered the 1

Mong [3401450]

I'll trade you 1apology for 10 bounties

11:48:24 - 27/03/26 You placed 10x $100,000 bounties on Yefftheman for a cost of $1,500,000 : He's really sorry

Have a nice day!

Pete1994 [965235]

You must be pretty messed up if 2.5x 400mg over the counter tablets makes you stay stupid shit. Are you secretly a 4 year old?