Where can I find the education course button
I need help
Started by BonChavez [4208435] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
https://www.torn.com/page.php?sid=education#/step=main
Also:
Go to "City" and then its at the West Side section. (upper left corner)
How to create a limk to my faction
https://www.torn.com/factions.php?step=profile&ID=56098
The easiest way is to go to your own profile and copy paste the faction link there. The way I got that link is by pressing and holding (mobile) on the faction tag next to your name and hitting copy link
Mentions: SunShine [56098]
https://www.torn.com/factions.php?step=profile&ID=56098&referredFrom=3803457
help bring it mission