Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Scamming - phisher

Started by MiDuS2137 [4154912] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 148 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
MiDuS2137 [4154912]

Hello, I completed the CMT 2230 course, which should allow me to evade the phisher, but I can't activate it because the option isn't displayed. What could be the problem?

Makkhoi [3652991]

First of all you shouldn't be doing scamming yet, the crime is way too difficult for your crime skill. Start at the top.

The phisher (and scraper if you have that course) can be randomly activated when you click the farm emails button.

Amagous [2351007]

Makkhoi and glitch__ already answered your question accurately, so I'm just here to reinforce Makkhoi's point that you have zero business doing Scamming crimes yet.

Please follow the guide glitch__ linked. You need to work your way up from the bottom to build your Crime Experience (Game Mechanic) so that you can complete better crimes over time. A good rule of thumb is to grind up to Level 100 in each Crime in-order.

Svoky [3794075]

Well... it is true you should start with the top level crimes, definitely. But you can try, sooner or later, to get the phisher... mine runs for about a week, and it makes a long term sense to gather the addresses. I am at 165k emails now, and I still grind lower level crimes, it is a very looong haul...