Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Old crimes

Started by KimuraKingz [519970] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 69 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

KimuraKingz [519970]

Hello,

 

I just recently recovered my 18 year old account and a lot has changed. Should I stay on the old crimes or switch to the new ones?

WhackedMaki [2587660]

I would recommend swapping to Crimes 2.0. Eventually everyone will have to swap anyway, and you may as well start working on the crimes now. Your NNB goes up much faster, and it's generally just better income unless you were specifically doing Hack FBI.