The noise of this place fades behind me.
For a long time, I stayed… holding myself back, walking beside new faces, answering small questions, fighting small battles. Level 1 was never really who I was—it was just where my story paused.
Now that pause is over.
Level 17.
Not just a number, but a quiet signal that I don’t belong here anymore.
I take one last look—not out of regret, but respect. This place was my beginning. A training ground. A place where even a lone hero like me didn’t feel completely alone.
But I’ve always known… you can’t stay in the starting zone forever.
What’s ahead is different. Harder. Unknown. A world where you either carve your name into it… or disappear trying.
I finish my last coffee, take a breath, and step forward.
No grand farewell. No turning back.
Just me… moving on to the next chapter of Torn.