Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Loan

Started by maniaclegend [4080945] on in Graveyard.

20 replies · 201 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Falx [3086632]

Ok, tell us your buisness idea to gain  money in two days, so  maybeeee I can think about lending full 3 torn dollars

maniaclegend [4080945]

Well first 3 dollars??? And two I would build a company to be sustainable and successful and then I would let people who need the job who need the money and pay them and pay back the people who helped me and give them a 25% profit of the company cause eim asking for a high number so ye

Makkhoi [3652991]

Maybe learn a bit about the game first before you go begging for money.

To run a company successfully you will need months of education courses, a few stock blocks and basic knowledge about the game.

Scooper54 [2594546]

Okay good start, what company? treat it like Dragons Den/Shark tank. You cant just beg for money, I'd rather put $10m in bounties on you than give you $10m with no info

maniaclegend [4080945]

So I would make it a mining company to start off and then get more money more profits or if I cant do that I would make a different company start that get money profits sell that company and then I would make a better company then get better company's sell old ones and get a mining company help people and boom susecful company with people who need jobs

BaapuBhosdika [3753444]

Negative NetWorth 
54 days old account.
Want to start a mining company without any stock block or education.
Claims to have read "every single learning forum" still understood jack about how comapnies work and how to make profit on them.
I have better odds of getting my money back even if i bet a 100 Mil on Black jack and then prcoeed to hit even when i have 17+ than investing on you.

Scooper54 [2594546]

Unless you join SMTH you arent getting a loan to start a mining company which costs billions. You need to start small and gain experience. There are a lot of aspects to running a company such as hiring and keeping employees, correct pricing of your company services or items, costs for running the company (ads, stock and wages), having your employees poached by other player companies, stock blocks to boost company performance (several hundred million costs), competitiveness of your company type. 

 

I started companies years ago with no educations or stock blocks and I know others that have done it, its possible but you need to be prepared. You need to do more research on the WIKI and company discussion forums. I think there was a directors or Torn discord server as well which I found useful.

 

Crawl before you start running is my advice, "Torn is a marathon"

 

BiiGz [2733267]

Negative NW, No trusting factors about your account. screams scam if someone is stupid enough to loan you, then they can give me also

IndyCision [2597200]

Well now that I know the mining company has a 54,750% ROI to be able to pay back the full loan in 2 days, I might make one myself! :)

Triarius22 [2763264]

What are your work stats?  What are the work stats of an average employee at a mining company?  What makes you think you can hire and lead people with much higher work stats and much more experience than you have?  Do you have the biz degree?  The two stock blocks?  If you are good at economics, why is your net worth negative?  If you have read anything at all about this game, why are you begging?  

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

Read every guide... Sorry OP but this was you 6 days ago... 

 

now I'm in 10 million dollar debt and then they kicked me out of everything so now I'm broke in debt Tryna manage a crappy company and I'm just asking do you have anything that can help me pay my ten million dollar debt 

 

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=3&t=16548739&b=0&a=0

 

So you've read every guide and don't know how to pay off a 10mil debt? And you're still 10mil in debt? 

 

Don't know what pile of BS you decided to read because you're in a strong position to easily get yourself out of debt if you read even one guide. 

Mentions: Help needed