Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Betting bug

Started by Apo [1637653] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Apo [1637653]

The first game of the IPL, RCB vs Hyderabad sunrisers is missing while all the other games are present. 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I don't imagine there's enough time left to check with the providers. I will ask Dima to check if this was missed on our side.

 

Thanks!

dimochkin [2430831] Admin Staff

I've been notified about this match via chat and have notified the provider. 

 

Hopefully they resolve the issue before match starts but there is no guarantee.