Blank
No longer needed
Started by Pro_eobard [1184733] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 25
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 75 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- BodyBagger [99177]
· 12 likes ·
Wow I'm jelly. I miss the days of getting people to rage-buy a DB. It's a sign that you're doing something right! :D - fxm [2476827]
· 12 likes ·
Buying dirty bomb too, send me offers! - Deftone [575944]
· 10 likes ·
Still trying to buy yourself out of your dumb actions. Good luck with that. Staff edit: Harassment
Still trying to buy yourself out of your dumb actions. Good luck with that. Staff edit: Harassment
Bump
Bump
lol ... maybe should post looking to learn how not to be a loser lol.
Buying dirty bomb too, send me offers!
That is a hard ask but im assuming this was sarcasm
Pro is buying us a Dirty Bomb?? This man loves us!!
Bump
bump
Bomb
I'll buy one too
Bump
Wow I'm jelly. I miss the days of getting people to rage-buy a DB. It's a sign that you're doing something right! :D
Nobody is stopping you besides you.
Learned from the best
I have no idea wtf's going on in this thread or any of the evident lore here, but I hope you get your DB so we can see some more fireworks.
The salted earth, salted tears, and noobs seriously complaining about "My flying income!" never gets old.
(And my condolences in advance to the apparently-obvious potential victims)