Competition status
Started by Clydesdalesdik [2656923] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 39
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 73 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Awesome-O [2356036]
· 7 likes ·
You are currently scissors I am paper If you attack me and win I also become scissors If you loose I think you become paper like me It's a game that ched has not put an end point to yet …
I am paper
If you attack me and win I also become scissors
If you loose I think you become paper like me
It's a game that ched has not put an end point to yet or if he has I've not seen it and no one knows what happens at that point
Be paper then you wait for scissors to scissor
Or are you really scissors that looks like paper and feels like a
rock.
Still don't know what the hell is that paper in my comp. status. Whatever, wtf is competition status? What is it for?
this is indeed a wonder to ponder, i was not aware this was one of cheds games. i wonder if its worth digging into. that maybe there is a egg at the end. or its just for fun lool
200 days in and finally have the understanding! lol I wonder what the end-game will be?
So is there a clear explanation about rock paper scissors or not? Also what does it mean next to it the numbers 8/8 or like 2/2?
Found this online.......
The core mechanic of the game is based on the classic Rock, Paper, Scissors rules:
- Rock defeats Scissors
- Scissors defeat Paper
- Paper defeats Rock
If a player attacks another player whose element is their weakness, the defeated player is converted to the attacker’s team. For example, if Rock attacks Scissors and wins, the Scissors player is converted to Rock.
Since January 1, 2025, a point system has been introduced. [1]
Each Rock, Paper, or Scissors element now has a points associated with it, which represents its life. The mechanics of this system are as follows:
- When a player defeats an opponent from the opposite team, they gain 1 point.
- When a player is defeated by an opponent from the opposite team, they lose 1 point.
- When a player defeats a player from the wrong team then nothing happens.
- If a player reaches 0 points and is defeated by an opponent, they switch to the opponent's team with 1 point.
- Points cannot be gained by being attacked, so inactive players will not gain points.