Hi everyone,
I’m currently recruiting for my 10★ Mining Company and looking to bring in active, growth-focused players.
Minimum requirements:
- 50,000+ Manual Labour
- 40,000+ Endurance
If you’re slightly below these thresholds but close, feel free to reach out. I’m open to discussing options. Employee Effectiveness (EE) merits can help bridge smaller gaps.
Compensation structure:
- Up to 20–25x your primary stat
- 50,000 per EE merit
- Typical salaries are capped at around 3,000,000, though higher offers can be considered for exceptional stats or key roles (e.g. Sales / Management)
Additional benefits:
- Salary reviews based on significant stat growth
- Rotational training opportunities
I’ve successfully managed multiple companies, including at 10★ level, so you can expect a stable and well-run environment.
Company Perks (Job Specials):
- ★1 – Mining Boom: Random excavation equipment
- ★3 – Thirsty Work (Passive): 30% alcohol cooldown reduction
- ★5 – Rock Salt: Defense boost
- ★7 – Essential Salts (Passive): +10% maximum life
- ★10 – Preserved Meat: Boosts current life to 150% of maximum
If you’re interested in joining or want to discuss your eligibility, feel free to message me.